Miracle Welding Inc. is a premier manufacturer of commercial and industrial handrails. We produce stainless steel handrails using state-of-the-art equipment in our manufacturing facility located in Franklin, Ohio. Stocked with more than 150 tons of material, our team has over four decades of experience in the welding and metal manufacturing industry. This page will discuss the stainless steel handrail fabrication process, what makes stainless steel ideal for handrails, and their applications.
Stainless Steel Handrails Fabrication
Miracle Welding has the equipment to form, cut, shape, and design stainless steel handrails. To meet your specifications, our assembly team may use several of the following fabrication processes.
- Rotary Draw Bending. Our technicians use tools to bend the stainless steel into different forms.
- CNC Machining. We use computer numerical control (CNC) machines to cut away material and produce the desired shape. These machines achieve high precision and detail for even the most complicated designs.
- Section Rolling. The curving technique creates a rounded bend, which you might find at the end of a handrail. This process can put a radius in the material.
- Cut-Off. We can precisely cut stainless steel rods and pieces at particular angles for future use and assembly.
- Low Spatter Control. MIG welding offers high-quality seams with minimal spatter.
- Pulse Multi Control. This technique allows for faster welding speeds and higher quality weld seams.
- Cold Metal Transfer. Cold Metal Transfer (CMT) welding offers very low thermal input and an extremely stable arc.
- Pressing. Using a press, we add unique shapes and features to the metal, such as grooves.
- Welding. This process utilizes heat to fuse separate pieces of stainless steel together.
Why Stainless Steel for Handrails Fabrication?
We recommend using stainless steel for handrails because it is a strong and durable metal that will not easily warp or bend once it has been fabricated. They have a long life and will not require frequent replacement or repair. Stainless steel is also resistant to corrosion. It does not rust easily when exposed to outdoor elements.
Since handrails are built for safety, the material used must be durable. Stainless steel handrails are stronger and safer than those made of other materials, such as wood or glass. The stylish finish of stainless steel also pairs well with modern or contemporary decor. The finish does not fade, chip, or require complex maintenance.
In addition to all these benefits, stainless steel is an affordable material for handrails and a worthy investment in the safety of your facility.
Stainless Steel Handrails Capabilities from Miracle Welding
Our manufacturing facility and team can perform any of the following processes to produce your stainless steel handrails:
- Pipe forming
- Plasma cutting
- MIG welding
We serve the following industries by fabricating high-quality stainless steel handrails for their unique purposes:
- Commercial use
- Machine builders
- Automotive manufacturers
Additional services include assembly, finishing, and painting. Our stainless steel handrails meet all the necessary industry standards, including ANSI, ASME, ASTM, AWS, DOT, and Mil-Spec.
Stainless steel handrails are trusted safety elements in both commercial and industrial settings. At Miracle Welding, we have the capabilities and experience needed to design and fabricate the handrail that will best serve your application. Request a quote today, or contact our knowledgeable representatives to discuss handrail fabrication.